cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Add user to usergroups

AT_10276315
7-Bedrock

Add user to usergroups

Hello everyone,

I working through my training manual ThingWorx Fundamental overview, using software version 9.3.2

Ref Page 59: Created new user XXXX password **** OK.

Now I want to add this user to administrators group, as per document search for administrators 

User Group: Administrators  Did not find any way to add newly created user to this user group.

Also tried Browse user Groups cannot see any group listed here strange?

Might be something simple I am missing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I do not have access to that manual, but you need to be aware that any system entity (this includes the Administrators User Group) is not displayed in Composer by default.

To do that, you need to enable the "Show System Objects" checkbox in the filter section.

VladimirRosu_0-1657447505808.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I do not have access to that manual, but you need to be aware that any system entity (this includes the Administrators User Group) is not displayed in Composer by default.

To do that, you need to enable the "Show System Objects" checkbox in the filter section.

VladimirRosu_0-1657447505808.png

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks, it works. it unchecks itself again after I have added user. But doesn't matter! I know know now.

PTC documents are not beginner friendly.

Top Tags