cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Adding '%' character after the value of the Pie Chart Widget's tool tip

John_H
7-Bedrock

Adding '%' character after the value of the Pie Chart Widget's tool tip

In one of the mashups in my company's Thingworx application, we show a percentage as the pie slice's value:

pie-graph-tool-tip.png

The users would like to see '58.8%' for the value, but my team is struggling to find a way to append that. The ValueFormat property appears to only control the numeric formatting. We haven't been able to find the HTML that appears for it so that we might try some Custom CSS magic.

Can this be done with the widget?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
odukiya
15-Moonstone
(To:John_H)

Hello @John_H 

If you only need to show % sign after your data you can enter the "0000.0 %" in the ValueFormat .

Please feel free to revert in case it doesn't resolve your query.

Thanks

Om Dukiya

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
odukiya
15-Moonstone

Hello @John_H 

If you only need to show % sign after your data you can enter the "0000.0 %" in the ValueFormat .

Please feel free to revert in case it doesn't resolve your query.

Thanks

Om Dukiya

John_H
7-Bedrock
(To:odukiya)

Thank you to @odukiya and @emscur . I don't know why that did not work for us before.

emscur
12-Amethyst

Hi @John_H,

This can be achieved by setting the ValueFormat to 0.0%. The screenshots below show this functionality:

ValueFormat propertyValueFormat property   Mashup during runtimeMashup during runtime

I hope you find this information helpful.

Thanks,

Emmanuel

Top Tags