cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Advanced Grid Edited Table Datashape

berkob
8-Gravel

Advanced Grid Edited Table Datashape

Am I doing something wrong, or does the Advanced Grid Edited Table not have a datashape to it? It is preventing me from assigning its infotable to an event router with the same datashape as the output of the service that feeds the grid's data parameter.

6 REPLIES 6
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:berkob)

Hi @berkob.

Which version of ThingWorx are you running?  Please provide a sample mashup that displays the issue, or provide more information regarding your use case so we can try to recreate the issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

8.4.1. I was trying to assign a infotable provided by a service that has datashape X to an event router that has datashape X. I also wanted the edited table from my advanced grid to go into the event router. It should have the datashape X, but it appears to not have any datashape associated with it. Is this fixed in 8.5+? 

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @berkob.

Just to confirm, are you referring to the Events Router function?  Can you tell us more information regarding the configuration of your events router?

Regards.

--Sharon

No, the events router function is an 8.5+ feature. My events router is a simple 2 input router with a datashape defined

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @berkob.

Can you please provide a sample mashup so we can review your entities and test it here?  We cannot answer the question regarding whether this is fixed in 8.5, since we are still not clear on the details.  For example, what does the infotable data look like?  If you can't provide a mashup, please provide some screenshots.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @berkob.

Have you found a solution to your problem?  If so, please feel free to post it here for the benefit of others with the same issue.

If you are still having problems, please refer to my previous post regarding artifacts needed for testing.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags