cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Advanced Grid - Unable to Delete A Row

rnfonseca
8-Gravel

Advanced Grid - Unable to Delete A Row

I have exactly the same issue when using advance grid. Has this already been reported?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:rnfonseca)

Hi @berkob and @rnfonseca.

Apologies for the delay in advising, but if you are not already aware, ThingWorx 8.5.4 is now available.

If you feel your issue has now been adequately addressed, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @ rnfonseca.

Which version of ThingWorx are you running? If running ThingWorx 8.5, I recommend installing the latest patch release 8.5.2 which corrected some widget-related issues.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley , I'm running version 8.4. I'll try to see if updating to version 8.5 corrects this issue, and i'll report back once I reach my conclusions. Thanks!

@rnfonseca , The issue of the advanced grid in 8.5 not having an event for the delete has been reported. At this time the update to address this issue has not been release, it is expected in 2020.

Regards,

Peter

PEHOWE
16-Pearl
(To:PEHOWE)

Hello @rnfonseca,

The issue has been tested in ThingWorx 8.4.3 and 8.4.6 with Advanced Grid 4.2.1

The events generated by are a little different but the delete event is still missing.

Regards

Peter

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @rnfonseca.

We will monitor the internal case and post updates here as more information is known.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @rnfonseca.

This issue is targeted for fix in ThingWorx 8.5.4.  We'll post another update here once that version has been released.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @berkob and @rnfonseca.

Apologies for the delay in advising, but if you are not already aware, ThingWorx 8.5.4 is now available.

If you feel your issue has now been adequately addressed, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags