cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Advanced responsive mashup doesn't display collection widget correctly in ios safari

seanccc
17-Peridot

Advanced responsive mashup doesn't display collection widget correctly in ios safari

Hi , 

The advanced responsive seems to set a fix height for the collection widget in ios safari (ios 12.3), so the content of collection display with a scroll bar.   

If use the windows PC client with Chrome or use the responsive mashup instead of advanced responsive, then the problem won't occurs.  It seems the problem only occurs with advance responsive + ios safari .

Regards,

Sean

10 REPLIES 10
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:seanccc)

Hi @seanccc.

Can you please provide some screenshots of the behavior under both safari and Chrome?  We'll have to research this one but it would help to have as much information as possible.

Regards.

--Sharon

seanccc
17-Peridot
(To:slangley)

@slangley 

I uploaded two pictures in the post,  the Mobile.jpg is safari and PC.jpg is chrome. 

Regards,

Sean

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @seanccc.

I was actually requesting screenshots from iOS running Safari and iOS running Chrome or Firefox so we can determine if the issue is browser related.

Regards.

--Sharon

seanccc
17-Peridot

@slangley ,

We've reset our test data and modified a lot for our mashup in the recent 2 days , so I couldn't provide the screenshot for IOS chrome now. 

But I did try in IOS chrome as well and got the same incorrect layout with IOS safari at that time  if I remember correctly.  I didn't try it in IOS firefox.  

We also tested it in Android chrome and the problem didn't occur there. 

Regards,

Sean

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @seanccc.

I would like to open an internal case on this.  Please advise which version of ThingWorx you are running.

Regards.

--Sharon

seanccc
17-Peridot

@slangley ,

I'm using ThingWorx 8.4.2

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @seanccc.

Thank you for the version information.

I have created an internal case with R&D on this issue.  Once we receive more information, I will post it here.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @seanccc.

Engineering is taking a look at this issue and have some questions.  To confirm the issue, please provide a series of screenshots that shows your base mashup, the settings you are selecting in the collection widget, etc.  Essentially, we need to see from start to finish how you are creating your mashup resulting in the issue.

Your prompt attention to this request will ensure we don't lose momentum on the work that has already been performed for investigating this issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @seanccc.

Please let us know if you will be able to provide the requested information on this issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @seanccc.

R&D is actively reviewing this issue and in our own testing, we have identified some issues.  However, to ensure that we are thorough in our investigation, it would be most helpful for you to provide your mashup/entities with some details of the issues you are experiencing.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags