cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Alert configuration for remote values streaming in from the device.

arvind9441
3-Visitor

Alert configuration for remote values streaming in from the device.

Hello Team,

I have a written a custom email alert service, which gets executed when threshold of a temperature sensor crosses 40.Till here it is fine. Now my requirement is I want to trigger that email service when new property gets added to that thing. 

example: If I have a thing "temperature sensor" and I am monitoring temperature through that in property "temperature".If someone added another property called "humidity"  to that thing then it should trigger the email service and the owner of that thing should get an email saying that new thing called humidity git added to thing "temperature sensor".

Please help me here. How do we achieve this ? 

Thanks in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:arvind9441)

Hi @arvind9441 is this similar to the same question you have posted under your another thread ?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
supandey
19-Tanzanite

Hi @arvind9441 is this similar to the same question you have posted under your another thread ?

Leigh
Community Manager

Hi @arvind9441

As this post is a duplicate of another post which you made, and where a Solution has been Accepted, for the benefit of others in the Community, I am indicating this post with an Accepted Solution and refer them to this thread as referenced by Sushant.

Thanks

Leigh

Top Tags