cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Analytics-Manager: Automated notifications

DF_10027356
6-Contributor

Analytics-Manager: Automated notifications

Hello all,

I have created a predictive model with a binary goal variable (true/ false). Further I have created a mashup where the predicted results are illustrated. Now I want to implement automated notifications. But the notification should be only send to a person, if a trend in the predictions is recognizable (for example, according to the rule: if a "1" is predicted 20 times in a row, an automatic message should be sent to person X).

I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to create automated notifications? If so, how I can I implement them?

2. Is it possible to create automated notification based on some rules (as I mentioned above)?

Thank you already in advance.

Best regards

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi David,

Yes automated notifications can be sent from ThingWorx Platform to user, steps to do so can be found here.  I also believe that you should be able to use the rules you listed above to create the notification.

Thanks,

John  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi David,

Yes automated notifications can be sent from ThingWorx Platform to user, steps to do so can be found here.  I also believe that you should be able to use the rules you listed above to create the notification.

Thanks,

John  

DF_10027356
6-Contributor
(To:jgreiner)

Hi John,

I have followed the steps you refered to. But I am not sure how I can send notifications based on a rule like for example: "If the model predicts ten times in a row a "1", send a notification to a specific person".

Do you have an idea how I can realize something like that?

Thank you already in advance.

Top Tags