cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Analytics - Time to failure - Time-series predictions

skef
11-Garnet

Analytics - Time to failure - Time-series predictions

Hello,

i want to use ThinWorx Analytics in order to implement a time-series prediction (TTF scenario). Unfortunately, this is not well documented. 

Can anyone provide me with more information, how to realize a (virtual sensor) time series prediction? I think a good point to start would be an example project. Especially a data set which I could use, to create a model by myself, in order to compare my results with the results of my my, would be useful for me.

Are there more data sets and models available than the one in the actual analytics guide?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5
abarki
15-Moonstone
(To:skef)

Hi

What version of ThingWorx Analytics are you using?

Br.

Asia

skef
11-Garnet
(To:abarki)

I'm using Version 8.2

abarki
15-Moonstone
(To:skef)

- Attached is two different datasets for timeseries.

Br.

Asia

skef
11-Garnet
(To:abarki)

Thank you very much.

How can I verify the results of the model?

What does input data shape fields windowsfunctionaverage, windowsfunctionderivate, windowsfunctionvolatility mean, if i want to test the generated model? 

If I want to test the model, the following error occurs:

The dataset must contain entity ID and temporal fields in order to perform TimeSeries training.

But the fields ENTITY_ID and TEMPORAL are contained in the json metadata and the corresponding data in the csv file.

As you can see, I have a lot of basic questions regarding time series prediction. Is there any documentation with a more basic example, how to implement this with thingworx analytics?

Top Tags