cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

AndroidDevice Mashup - Not working

rvedula-2
5-Regular Member

AndroidDevice Mashup - Not working

Hi,

I did whats been documented in the PDF file step by step.

I am using ping dtudk.cloud.thingworx.com and getting 54.175.198.214 as IP Address and thats what i am using in the phone.

Also I made sure the following:

Uncheck the Filter Content-Type in Configuration of platform Subsystems.

Allow request method switch is checked.

Verified the Keys and they are the same.

When i press the button send data I get the error Connection Error, Check IP, Thing Name or App key

I need to make sure this is working so that I can demo this to my FTC team.

Appreciate a quick response.

Thanks

FTCTEAM 11142

3 REPLIES 3

Ram, I see you've added the IP but didn't include the port details on that, so please try adding 'ip:port' on that section. On a side note, the ip address on the screenshot looks to be different from the one you have on the capture. Is that a different instance?

rvedula-2
5-Regular Member
(To:Aanjan)

Hi Aanjan,

I used the port 8080 and I still not getting the result. I was a bit confused on your second part of the note.

The screen shot 34.192.54.18 is from the 30 Day Trial Foundation Server.

Do I need to use this IP address on my phone? I was using the IP address from (ping dtudk.cloud.thingworx.com) which was mentioned in the tutorial?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Ram

Ah I though you were trying to connect to your server; that's why you posted the screenshot. Can you re-verify if the server is running on port 8080 and not 80?

Top Tags