cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Anomaly alert Failed after Training

fmanniti
9-Granite

Anomaly alert Failed after Training

Hello, I am having some issues with Anomaly Alert after Training

Here is everything I've done:

• microservices.properties file is inside directory /etc/thingworx/microservices.properties
    results.destination.uri=results://52.169.91.141:8096/results/models
    file.storage.path=file:/ThingworxMicroservices/data/results
    dataset.webservices.url=
    dataset.app.id=
    dataset.app.key=
  • In the directory /ThingworxMicroservices I have the following files
    • data (dir)
    • logs (dir)
    • models (dir)
    • results-h2-file.yml
    • result-standalone-2.0.2-bin.jar
    • training-standalone-2.0.4-bin.jar
    • training-standalone-single.yml

• results-h2-file.yml
    database:
      driverClass: org.h2.Driver
      url: jdbc:h2:file:./data/results/model-db

# server config stuff
    server:
      applicationConnectors:
        - type: http
          port: 8096
          reuseAddress: true
      adminConnectors:
          port: 8097
      registerDefaultExceptionMappers: false
  • training-standalone-single.yml
    # server config stuff
    server:
    #  softNofileLimit: 1000
    #  hardNofileLimit: 1000
      applicationConnectors:
          port: 8090
      adminConnectors:
          port: 8091
  • AlertProcessingSubsystem
    Anomaly Detection Training Service URI: http://52.169.91.141:8090/training
    Anomaly Detection Results Service URI: http://52.169.91.141:8096/results/models

• I run results and training with the following commands
    java -Dproperties.file=/etc/thingworx/microservices.properties -jar 'result-standalone-2.0.2-bin.jar' server results-h2-file.yml > logs/results.log &
    java -Dproperties.file=/etc/thingworx/microservices.properties -jar 'training-standalone-2.0.4-bin.jar' server training-standalone-single.yml > logs/training.log &

I get the following errors (cut for brevity)
    Returning a FAILED state for TimedValue [timestamp=1535104090265, value=1011.0362249999962]. ThingWatcherMessage [timestamp=2018-08-24T11:48:10.767, severity=ERROR, state=ThingWatcherInternalState [internal=TRAINING, external=TRAINING], messageCode=WAT9999E, messageText=Unexpected exception. {Throwable=[RetryableTrainingRequestException: Received error from POST of Training request with Code(500)_Message(Internal Server Error)_Details:_{code=500, message=Failed during training, details=Caused by: org.skife.jdbi.v2.exceptions.UnableToExecuteStatementException: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Unique index or primary key violation: "CONSTRAINT_INDEX_C ON PUBLIC.JOB_EXEC_INFO(CLAIM_CHECK) VALUES ('1', 1)"; SQL statement:_/* JobExecutionInfoDAO.add */ insert into job_exec_info (claim_check, created, request) values (?, ?, ?) [23505-192] [statement:"insert into job_exec_info (claim_check, created, request) values (:claimCheck, :created, :request)", located:"insert into job_exec_info (claim_check, created, request) values 

Anomaly Alert [AnomalyAlertTest_Thing-propTest1-AnomalyAlertTest] Failed when in [TRAINING] State. Thingwatcher Error Code :: [WAT9999E] Message :: Unexpected exception. {Throwable=[RetryableTrainingRequestException: Received error from POST of Training request with Code(500)_Message(Internal Server Error)_Details:_{code=500, message=Failed during training, details=Caused by: org.skife.jdbi.v2.exceptions.UnableToExecuteStatementException: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Unique index or primary key violation: "CONSTRAINT_INDEX_C ON PUBLIC.JOB_EXEC_INFO(CLAIM_CHECK) VALUES ('1', 1)"; SQL statement:_/* JobExecutionInfoDAO.add */ insert into job_exec_info (claim_check, created, request) values (?, ?, ?) [23505-192] [statement:"insert into job_exec_info (claim_check, created, request) values (:claimCheck, :created, :request)", located:"insert into job_exec_info (claim_check, created, request) values (:claimCheck, :created, :request)", rewritten:"/* JobExecutionInfoDAO.add */ insert into job_exec_info (claim_check, created, request) values (?, ?, ?)", arguments:{ positional:{}, named:{request:'{"goalName":"Goal","dataSource":{"datasetUri":"body:///","format":"json","exclusions":[],"data":"[{\"EntityId\":\"EntityId1\",\"Goal\":84.4649635544983,\"Time\":1535104002582},{\"EntityId\":\"EntityId1\",\"Goal\":66.53744259471634,\"Time\":1535104002735},{\"EntityId\":\"EntityId1\",\"Goal\":52.42285620347115,\"Time\":1535104002888},{\"EntityId\":\"EntityId1\",\"Goal\":89.6188606133255,\"Time\":1535104003041},{\"EntityId\":\"EntityId1\",\"Goal\":85.13964386168999,\"Time\":1535104003194},{\"EntityId\":\"EntityId1\",\"Goal\":67.83531276896812,\"Time\":1535104003347},{\"EntityId\":\"EntityId1\",\"Goal\":61.62003522072911,\"Time\":1535104003500},

Could anyone help me understanding where the error is?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:fmanniti)

For the record, this has been resolved offline, by clearing the result db file.

See https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS292986 for details.

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi

This error is reported at https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS270206.
Could you apply the resolution provided and check if it helps here.

Thanks

Kind regards

Christophe

I tried that solution but it didn't worked for me.
Still the same error

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi

Could you upload the complete yml files for result and training ?

Could you also specify which version of ThingWorx you are using ?

It could also be useful to get the training and result output in a file and upload it - the following article should help for this https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS266118

Kind regards

Christophe

• results
    appCtx: 
       - classpath:/spring/aws-s3nfs.xml 
       - classpath:/spring/service.xml

propertyReaderCtx:
      - classpath:/spring/properties-wiring.xml

database:
      url: jdbc:h2:file:./data/results/model-db

# server config stuff
    server:
      applicationConnectors:
          port: 8096
      adminConnectors:
          port: 8097

logging:
      # The default level of all loggers. Can be OFF, FATAL, ERROR, WARN, INFO, DEBUG, TRACE, or ALL.
      level: INFO
      # Logger-specific levels.
      loggers:
        com.thingworx.analytics.model: INFO
      appenders:
        # write log statements to console (stdout).
        - type: console
          # TimeZone ID as recognized by Java e.g. UTC, EST5EDT
          timeZone: EST5EDT
          # Do not display log statements below this threshold to stdout.
          threshold: ALL
          target: stdout

flyway:
      # The schemas managed by Flyway. (default: default schema of the connection)
      schemas: ["PUBLIC"]
      # Locations to scan recursively for migrations. (default: db/migration)
      locations:
        - /migration
      # Allows migrations to be run "out of order". If you already have versions 1 and 3 applied, and now a version 2 is found, it will be applied too instead of being ignored. (default: false)
      outOfOrder: false
      # The description to tag an existing schema with when executing baseline. (default: << Flyway Baseline >>)
      baselineDescription: "<< MMS Flyway Baseline >>"
      # Whether to automatically call baseline when migrate is executed against a non-empty schema with no metadata table. (default: false)
      # Be careful when enabling this as it removes the safety net that ensures Flyway does not migrate the wrong database in case of a configuration mistake!
      baselineOnMigrate: true
      # Whether to automatically call validate or not when running migrate. (default: true)
      validateOnMigrate: true

swagger:
      resourcePackage: com.thingworx.analytics.results

• training
    # stuff for connection to neuron
    appCtx:
      - classpath:/spring/job-executor-asynchronous-memory-results.xml
      - classpath:/spring/service.xml
      - classpath:/spring/defaultmodelsource.xml
      - classpath:/spring/modelHealthCheck.xml
      - classpath:/spring/datasource.xml

propertyReaderCtx:
      - classpath:/spring/properties-wiring.xml    

# server config stuff
    server:
    #  softNofileLimit: 1000
    #  hardNofileLimit: 1000
      applicationConnectors:
          port: 8090
      adminConnectors:
          port: 8091

logging:
      # The default level of all loggers. Can be OFF, FATAL, ERROR, WARN, INFO, DEBUG, TRACE, or ALL.
      level: INFO
      # Logger-specific levels.
      loggers:
         org.apache.spark: WARN
      appenders:
        # write log statements to console (stdout).
        - type: console
          # TimeZone ID as recognized by Java e.g. UTC, EST5EDT
          timeZone: EST5EDT
          # Do not display log statements below this threshold to stdout.
          threshold: ALL
          target: stdout  

database:
      url: jdbc:h2:mem:db.training

flyway:
      # Locations to scan recursively for migrations. (default: db/migration)
      locations:
        - /migration
      # The description to tag an existing schema with when executing baseline. (default: << Flyway Baseline >>)
      baselineDescription: "<< Training Microservice Flyway Baseline >>"
      # Whether to automatically call baseline when migrate is executed against a non-empty schema with no metadata table. (default: false)
      # Be careful when enabling this as it removes the safety net that ensures Flyway does not migrate the wrong database in case of a configuration mistake!
      baselineOnMigrate: true

swagger:
        resourcePackage: com.thingworx.analytics.training

I tried to follow the article to get the output but I get an error when I try to run them

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi

Can you try to:

- stop the training and results microservices

- delete all the db files under ./data/results and also any training db that you may have from previous run. 

- start the training and results microservices and try again.

Note that you are using a very old version of those services, so should this not help, it probably will make sense to use and 8.2 or 8.3 version.

Thank you

Kind regards

Christophe

I'm using ThingWorx-Analytics-ThingWatcher-8-0-1 because from the PTC software download it's the Most Recent Datecode. Could you tell me how can I get 8.2 or 8.3 version?

Thank you

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi

All the versions are available from the PTC Software Download page  https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/product.jsp?prodFamily=NRN .

If you do not see newer version, I would advise you open a  Licensing case so they can check what is going on.

for this, access the Case Logger, enter ThingWorx Analytics for product, enter the description stating you cannot see newer version of ThingWatcher.

In the second steps, select Licensing for the field  Which Specific Area Does Your Issue Relate to?

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Christophe

I cannot set Thingworx Analytics as product because I get this

Product ThingWorx Analytics is not supported under SCN 5A1978605. Please enter correct SCN or Product

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi

Thanks to the SCN I am able to identify you, so I have opened a case on your behalf to the Licensing team who is in charge of what is or not activated on the Support Download page. You should be able to follow the case at https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/track/casetracker.jsp. Let me know if you do not see it.

However based on the error you get for product ThingWorx analytics, the behaviour of the software download page seems in line.

Having said that my colleagues from Licensing team will be able to give you details on what is happening.

Thank you

Kind rgeards

Christophe

Thank you very much. I actually cannot see the case from the link you sent me. Could you please send me the case number?

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi

This is case C14536680

Kind regards

Christophe

That's fine. I'll let you know.
Thank you very much

Hello

I am now using 8.3 version but I am still having the same issues.

I tried to delete files under results and training db but nothing changed. I'm still having failure

Error

Anomaly Alert [AnomalyAlertTest_Thing-propTest1-AnomalyAlertTest] Failed when in [TRAINING] State. Thingwatcher Error Code :: [WAT1001E] Message :: Operation exception. {Throwable=[Trainer.TrainingJobErrorException: Training job with id 2 entered into an incomplete state [FAILED] unable to process models. Error message: [UnsupportedOperationException: empty collection]}] 
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi

thank you for this.

Just to note this is not the same issue as before, we do still have a failure but the error is very different now.

Could you make sure the property monitored is logged.

Also could you use the attached yml files, they contains statement to store output in log file.
Make sure to update the port number in those yml file.

Then restart the training and result microservices (with those yml)  and reproduce the error.

Could you then please upload:

- the trainingms.log and resultsms.log file

- ThingWorx logs folder

Thank you

Kind regards

Christophe

Fine, may I just ask you one thing before I'll give you the informations you asked?

I saw all manuals talking about Remote Things but I'm using either a Generic Thing or a Timer Thing. Is that a issue?

Is RemoteThing the only way to make Anomaly Alert work or it can work also with other kind of entities?

Thank you

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi

The usual case would indeed be to have a remote thing, but I do have the anomaly working with a generic thing too, so I would think it should work for you too.

Kind regards

Christophe

Ok, here you are.

trainingms.log

[...]
INFO  [2018-09-06 11:16:10,846] org.eclipse.jetty.setuid.SetUIDListener: Opened application@672a7893{HTTP/1.1,[http/1.1]}{0.0.0.0:8090}
INFO  [2018-09-06 11:16:11,465] org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler: Started i.d.j.MutableServletContextHandler@7e4d2615{/,null,AVAILABLE}
INFO  [2018-09-06 11:16:11,470] io.dropwizard.setup.AdminEnvironment: tasks =

POST    /tasks/log-level (io.dropwizard.servlets.tasks.LogConfigurationTask)
    POST    /tasks/gc (io.dropwizard.servlets.tasks.GarbageCollectionTask)

INFO  [2018-09-06 11:16:11,475] org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler: Started i.d.j.MutableServletContextHandler@5a905a16{/,null,AVAILABLE}
INFO  [2018-09-06 11:16:11,482] org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractConnector: Started application@672a7893{HTTP/1.1,[http/1.1]}{0.0.0.0:8090}
INFO  [2018-09-06 11:16:11,489] org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractConnector: Started admin@2e18c730{HTTP/1.1,[http/1.1]}{0.0.0.0:8091}
INFO  [2018-09-06 11:16:11,490] org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server: Started @11587ms

resultsms.log

[...]

INFO  [2018-09-06 11:16:00,069] org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler: Started i.d.j.MutableServletContextHandler@29174934{/,null,AVAILABLE}
INFO  [2018-09-06 11:16:00,075] org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractConnector: Started application@1ef8f1ca{HTTP/1.1,[http/1.1]}{0.0.0.0:8096}
INFO  [2018-09-06 11:16:00,076] org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractConnector: Started admin@2066f0d3{HTTP/1.1,[http/1.1]}{0.0.0.0:8097}
INFO  [2018-09-06 11:16:00,076] org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server: Started @7254ms
INFO  [2018-09-06 11:16:20,123] com.thingworx.analytics.results.resources.ModelResource: List of models with name [null], sortBy [], limit null ,tag []
INFO  [2018-09-06 11:16:20,214] org.hibernate.engine.internal.StatisticalLoggingSessionEventListener: Session Metrics {
    82101 nanoseconds spent acquiring 1 JDBC connections;
    0 nanoseconds spent releasing 0 JDBC connections;
    947007 nanoseconds spent preparing 2 JDBC statements;
    574904 nanoseconds spent executing 2 JDBC statements;
    0 nanoseconds spent executing 0 JDBC batches;
    0 nanoseconds spent performing 0 L2C puts;
    0 nanoseconds spent performing 0 L2C hits;
    0 nanoseconds spent performing 0 L2C misses;
    0 nanoseconds spent executing 0 flushes (flushing a total of 0 entities and 0 collections);
    142301 nanoseconds spent executing 2 partial-flushes (flushing a total of 0 entities and 0 collections)
}
INFO  [2018-09-06 11:16:39,813] com.thingworx.analytics.results.resources.ModelResource: List of models with name [null], sortBy [], limit null ,tag []
INFO  [2018-09-06 11:16:39,817] org.hibernate.engine.internal.StatisticalLoggingSessionEventListener: Session Metrics {
    46200 nanoseconds spent acquiring 1 JDBC connections;
    147201 nanoseconds spent preparing 2 JDBC statements;
    263202 nanoseconds spent executing 2 JDBC statements;
    0 nanoseconds spent executing 0 flushes (flushing a total of 0 entities and 0 collections);
    20100 nanoseconds spent executing 2 partial-flushes (flushing a total of 0 entities and 0 collections)
}
INFO  [2018-09-06 11:18:30,559] com.thingworx.analytics.results.resources.ModelResource: List of models with name [null], sortBy [], limit null ,tag []
INFO  [2018-09-06 11:18:30,562] org.hibernate.engine.internal.StatisticalLoggingSessionEventListener: Session Metrics {
    40301 nanoseconds spent acquiring 1 JDBC connections;
    66402 nanoseconds spent preparing 2 JDBC statements;
    119601 nanoseconds spent executing 2 JDBC statements;
    63601 nanoseconds spent executing 2 partial-flushes (flushing a total of 0 entities and 0 collections)
}

Thingworx log

Returning a FAILED state for TimedValue [timestamp=1536247208958, value=29.934394445547596]. ThingWatcherMessage [timestamp=2018-09-06T17:20:08.959, severity=ERROR, state=ThingWatcherInternalState [internal=COLLECTING_TRAINING_DATA, external=CALIBRATING], messageCode=WAT9999E, messageText=Unexpected exception. {Throwable=[ArithmeticException: / by zero}]]_java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero_ at com.coldlight.cybertron.timeseries.utils.TimestampUtil.floorTimestamp(TimestampUtil.java:29)_ at com.coldlight.cybertron.timeseries.utils.TimestampUtil.calculateWeightedValues(TimestampUtil.java:50)_ at com.coldlight.cybertron.timeseries.streaming.OrderedWeightedValueSampler.offer(OrderedWeightedValueSampler.java:81)_ at com.coldlight.cybertron.timeseries.streaming.OrderedWeightedValueSampler.offer(OrderedWeightedValueSampler.java:75)_ at com.thingworx.analytics.thingwatcher.ThingWatcherInternal.lambda$runStateMachineFor$7(ThingWatcherInternal.java:393)_ at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1249)_ at com.thingworx.analytics.thingwatcher.ThingWatcherInternal.runStateMachineFor(ThingWatcherInternal.java:393)_ at com.thingworx.analytics.thingwatcher.ThingWatcherInternal.bareMonitor(ThingWatcherInternal.java:302)_ at com.thingworx.analytics.thingwatcher.ThingWatcherInternal.monitor(ThingWatcherInternal.java:229)_ at com.thingworx.analytics.thingwatcher.ThingWatcher.monitor(ThingWatcher.java:57)_ at com.thingworx.system.subsystems.alerts.anomalyalert.AnomalyMonitor.monitor(AnomalyMonitor.java:256)_ at com.thingworx.system.subsystems.alerts.data.Alert.doAnomalyEvaluation(Alert.java:565)_ at com.thingworx.system.subsystems.alerts.handlers.NumberAlert.evaluateAlarm(NumberAlert.java:138)_ at com.thingworx.system.subsystems.alerts.data.AlertList.checkAlerts(AlertList.java:87)_ at com.thingworx.things.Thing.rawSetPropertyVTQ(Thing.java:4093)_ at com.thingworx.things.Thing.rawSetPropertyVTQ(Thing.java:3913)_ at com.thingworx.things.Thing.handleSetPropertyWithUpdate(Thing.java:4155)_ at com.thingworx.things.Thing.internalSetPropertyVTQ(Thing.java:4148)_ at com.thingworx.things.Thing.setPropertyVTQ(Thing.java:4270)_ at com.thingworx.things.Thing.setPropertyValue(Thing.java:4197)_ at com.thingworx.dsl.engine.adapters.ThingworxEntityAdapter.put(ThingworxEntityAdapter.java:296)_ at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptableObject.putProperty(ScriptableObject.java:2347)_ at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.setObjectProp(ScriptRuntime.java:1598)_ at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.setObjectProp(ScriptRuntime.java:1592)_ at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.Event_Timer_1214._c_script_0(Event.Timer:14)_ at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.Event_Timer_1214.call(Event.Timer)_ at org.mozilla.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall(ContextFactory.java:394)_ at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(ScriptRuntime.java:3090)_ at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.Event_Timer_1214.call(Event.Timer)_ at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.Event_Timer_1214.exec(Event.Timer)_ at com.thingworx.dsl.engine.DSLProcessor.executeService(DSLProcessor.java:171)_ at com.thingworx.dsl.DSLServiceHandler.processService(DSLServiceHandler.java:38)_ at com.thingworx.handlers.ServiceHandlerBase.processServiceWithMetrics(ServiceHandlerBase.java:48)_ at com.thingworx.things.Thing.handleEvent(Thing.java:7645)_ at com.thingworx.things.Thing.processEvent(Thing.java:7581)_ at com.thingworx.system.subsystems.eventprocessing.EventInstance.run(EventInstance.java:61)_ at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)_ at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)_ at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)_ 
  Anomaly Alert [AnomalyAlertTest_Thing-value-anomalia] Failed when in [CALIBRATING] State. Thingwatcher Error Code :: [WAT9999E] Message :: Unexpected exception. {Throwable=[ArithmeticException: / by zero}] 

Do you need anything else?

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi

It would look like something wrong with the incoming data.

You previously indicated using a Thing with a timer.

If this is still the case during the above error, is it possible for you to export all the required entities and attach them here so I can test it.

I would also need to know what exact version of ThingWorx and training and result jar (just give the name of the jar) you are using.

To attach file, select the Choose Files button at the bottom of the text box when replying.

Thanks

Christophe

Yes, the thing is this:

I'm using a Timer thing because I'm creating a simulator for data so, every 2 seconds, I have a subscription which updates my data around a central value and, sometimes, generates a pick.

So it is possible my simulation of data is not proper; in case it would be useful to know a good way to generate a set of random data in order to study how anomaly alert works.

Anyway, in order to give you the information you want, I attach here the thing; plus you will also see a stream with those data and a mashup where you can see the plot of data itself.

My Thingworx version is ThingWorx 8.3.1

my Jars are: result-standalone-2.0.3-bin, training-standalone-2.0.5-bin

Thank you

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi

I seem to be missing AnomalyAlert_DataShape and AnomalyAlertTest_ValueStream to be able to import the entities.

Could you provide them too ?

Thank you

Christophe

You're right, sorry

I guess you have all now

Thanks

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

I seem to still be missing some entities, Stream_Analysis_ThingShape

Jeez.

Here you are

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Thank you, I am able to import and run everything.

Interestingly it work fine on my side in a ThingWorx 8.3.1.

There might be some local settings on your machine.

Here are a few ideas:

1) Is it possible for you to check the Regional Settings and make sure you run i English , then restart Tomcat and the training and results microservices.

2) Could  you post the property of the anomaly alert to confirm the settings for Outbound Anomaly Rate and other values.

3) If you still have failure, could you set the Application log to INFO and reproduce the error, then upload the complete ApplicationLog.log and training and result log files. It is best to upload the file rather than pasting in the body.

For testing purpose you can maybe change the timer updateRate so Calibrating will be quicker.

Thank you

Christophe

1. Language is English
    LANG=en_US.UTF-8
    LANGUAGE=
    LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
    LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"
    LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8"
    LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"
    LC_MONETARY="en_US.UTF-8"
    LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
    LC_PAPER="en_US.UTF-8"
    LC_NAME="en_US.UTF-8"
    LC_ADDRESS="en_US.UTF-8"
    LC_TELEPHONE="en_US.UTF-8"
    LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US.UTF-8"
    LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.UTF-8"
    LC_ALL=

2. Anomaly alert properties

• : 6s
    • : 1min
    • : 95.4%
  3. Still have failure. Atteched you'll se logs

Thank you

Fabio

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

For the record, this has been resolved offline, by clearing the result db file.

See https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS292986 for details.

Top Tags