cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Any other way to achieve Logout function?

ds-21
1-Newbie

Any other way to achieve Logout function?

Hi,

actually i am using the FormLogin option  to access the mashup and also using Logout Widget that was working fine. but if i am clicking the logout button it shows the Authentication popup.but i want to go back to Login Form user credential page.Is any way to achieve this function.

Thanks

dinesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The marketplace logout button, has a redirectionURL property where you can set the Login URL.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

The marketplace logout button, has a redirectionURL property where you can set the Login URL.

Hi Carles Coll

yes, It was working fine. thak you

Thanks

Dinesh

It's redirecting successfully to FormLogin but if click on go back link it again displays the original mashup. So it seems session is not being cleared.

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Are you able to find out the session related solution?

Regards,

Abhishek Kumar

hrajpal
13-Aquamarine
(To:CarlesColl)

I am getting a default thingworx login popup for 0.5 seconds and then a formlogin page when i click on logout button ( market place one having redirecturl property) .RedirectUrl is my form login page.

Are you able to find out any solution of this...?

Regards,

Abhishek Kumar

what's this?

"I am getting a default thingworx login popup for 0.5 seconds and then a formlogin page when i click on logout button ( market place one having redirecturl property) .RedirectUrl is my form login page."

I am asking about this, as I am also encountering the same issue.

Regards,

Abhishek Kumar

The solution is to clear the cache from the browser when the logout button is clicked. For this you can create your own custom widget and can write your own logout service which should first clears the cache and then forward you to formlogin welcome page.

Thanks,

Himesh Rajpal

Top Tags