cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Approval Mashup - having trouble transferring the existing information from the infotable to the data table.

GV_11098078
4-Participant

Approval Mashup - having trouble transferring the existing information from the infotable to the data table.

I'm trying to create a mashup that displays an approval list. My idea is to create a "temporary" infotable, which I already have. In another mashup, I have a form where users can make requests. This form populates the infotable with the temporary requests. I'm having trouble creating a mashup that shows the approval list, which will have two buttons: accept and deny. The accept button will copy the information from the temporary table to my core table. I realized that to create the approval list mashup, I needed to create an infotable. Now I'm having trouble transferring the existing information from the infotable to the data table.

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @GV_11098078 ,
Not quite sure what issue you are encountering.  There are several different ways to solve the issue.
You have a service which provides the data to the Grid to be displayed.
You can also have this service provide the same data to a service which is Invoked by a button widget (Accept), this service will copy the entries to the desired table. The bindings would look something like below.

This is just one way to approach the issue. Please review and let me know if you have any questions?

Pehowe

GV_11098078
4-Participant
(To:PEHOWE)

So if i have like 3 different requests in this table you showed, how does the button knows wich to approve?

Top Tags