cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Assign permissions and visibility to resources

lguagneli
1-Newbie

Assign permissions and visibility to resources

Goodmorning,

I searched in depth on this topic but I could not find the information I need.

I have a scheduled job that it should export data of a subset of thinds in a CSVFile and then export in a SFTP space.

To do this I use extensions CSVParser_Extension and STFPExtension.

When I performe my service with admin user everything work fine and I'm able to export data.

Now to obtain data for a subset of things I have created a new user with the appropriate visibility and permission.

Now the problem is that the service doesn't work and the logger returns the following error:

Throwable Error Executing Event Handler for event Type.Thing:Entity.ExportDataProcessScheduler:Event.ScheduledEvent : Execution error in service script [ExportDataProcessScheduler Event.ScheduledEvent] : Unable to Invoke Service Event.ScheduledEvent on ExportDataProcessScheduler : Execution error in service script [ExportDataProcessScheduler creaExportProcess] : Unable to Invoke Service creaExportProcess on ExportDataProcessScheduler : Execution error in service script [BeerDispenserHelper GetAdvancedDataHistoricalBehaviorForExport] : Wrapped java.lang.RuntimeException: Entity [CSVParserFunctions] does not exist Cause: Entity [CSVParserFunctions] does not exist

Now, the problem it's clear but CSVParserFunctions it's a resources and I don't now how to grant the correct permission.

I tried to execute AddRunTimePermission to give ServiceInvoke permission to my user "Crea" and it's been added. but it doesn't work.

What can I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Maybe I found the problem. It depends on the Everyone Organization

We moved from version 7.4 to 8.1 and it seems that in the version 8.1 it's mandatory to add "Users" group to the Organization "Everyone". In the other versione wasn't essential

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Maybe I found the problem. It depends on the Everyone Organization

We moved from version 7.4 to 8.1 and it seems that in the version 8.1 it's mandatory to add "Users" group to the Organization "Everyone". In the other versione wasn't essential

Top Tags