cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Assigned masup is not loading while cliking Menu

kirans
1-Newbie

Assigned masup is not loading while cliking Menu

I am trying to achieve the Left side static menu bar and right side panel for Mashup with grid display. 

For this followed below steps.

Created Menu with Type Mashup and selected on of my data masup as link then target as replace page. 

Created Responsive Mashup with Layout by choosing Left side bar with one column. 

on the left side added menu widget, selected already created menu from properties list. 

Now when I check this mashup view and click on the menu item then data is not loading on the right side contained mashup, rather it is loading in the complete page where as I am loosing the menu bar on the left side. 

In this scenario how to display the mashup with data on the right side contained mashup when I clicked on left side menu.

5 REPLIES 5
paic
1-Newbie
(To:kirans)

You should add a Master and put the menu in the Master

praveenp
1-Newbie
(To:paic)

Created master with menu but when I click on menu item nothing is showing  when menu target is 'replace page' but where as menu target is 'new page' my mashup is displaying in new window.

Getting the below error when while loading master view page.

20:33:58 ERROR - Event not set up properly: triggerName: "UI_ContainedMashup-9_AddGadgetToDashboard", evt: {"Id":"51ffd519-0fcd-462d-94ee-0136a386950a","EventTriggerArea":"Mashup","EventTriggerSection":"","EventTriggerId":"mashup-root","EventTriggerEvent":"Loaded","EventHandlerArea":"UI","EventHandlerId":"ContainedMashup-9","EventHandlerService":"AddGadgetToDashboard"}, cannot find widget
20:33:58 ERROR - Event not set up properly: triggerName: "UI_ContainedMashup-16_AddGadgetToDashboard", evt: {"Id":"5173fec7-330f-4dce-bfb0-1b58f7b428a0","EventTriggerArea":"Mashup","EventTriggerSection":"","EventTriggerId":"mashup-root","EventTriggerEvent":"Loaded","EventHandlerArea":"UI","EventHandlerId":"ContainedMashup-16","EventHandlerService":"AddGadgetToDashboard"}, cannot find widget
20:33:58 ERROR - Event not set up properly: triggerName: "UI_Panel-19_ResetInputsToDefaultValue", evt: {"Id":"0e6012be-ebdd-4ca4-8321-f9ec892dfdec","EventTriggerArea":"Mashup","EventTriggerSection":"","EventTriggerId":"mashup-root","EventTriggerEvent":"Loaded","EventHandlerArea":"UI","EventHandlerId":"Panel-19","EventHandlerService":"ResetInputsToDefaultValue"}, cannot find widget
20:33:58 ERROR - Event not set up properly: triggerName: "UI_ContainedMashup-16_AddGadgetToDashboard", evt: {"Id":"7c4e1978-d2ed-492f-8175-6b703f766c95","EventTriggerArea":"Data","EventTriggerSection":"Mashups_UserDataView","EventTriggerId":"GetHomeMashup","EventTriggerEvent":"AllDataChanged","EventHandlerArea":"UI","EventHandlerId":"ContainedMashup-16","EventHandlerService":"AddGadgetToDashboard"}, cannot find widget
20:33:58 ERROR - Event not set up properly: triggerName: "UI_Panel-19_ResetInputsToDefaultValue", evt: {"Id":"236808cc-9c4d-43e3-a5de-7c41c28db28e","EventTriggerArea":"Data","EventTriggerSection":"Mashups_UserDataView","EventTriggerId":"GetHomeMashup","EventTriggerEvent":"AllDataChanged","EventHandlerArea":"UI","EventHandlerId":"Panel-19","EventHandlerService":"ResetInputsToDefaultValue"}, cannot find widget
20:33:58 ERROR - Event not set up properly: triggerName: "UI_ContainedMashup-16_AddGadgetToDashboard", evt: {"Id":"56dfec27-65b9-4014-9e97-76223c7e5722","EventTriggerArea":"Data","EventTriggerSection":"Mashups_UserDataView","EventTriggerId":"GetHomeMashup","EventTriggerEvent":"ServiceInvokeCompleted","EventHandlerArea":"UI","EventHandlerId":"ContainedMashup-16","EventHandlerService":"AddGadgetToDashboard"}, cannot find widget
20:33:58 ERROR - Event not set up properly: triggerName: "UI_Panel-19_ResetInputsToDefaultValue", evt: {"Id":"ac9c7ed2-7245-45f0-8813-32c9fd84a565","EventTriggerArea":"Data","EventTriggerSection":"Mashups_UserDataView","EventTriggerId":"GetHomeMashup","EventTriggerEvent":"ServiceInvokeCompleted","EventHandlerArea":"UI","EventHandlerId":"Panel-19","EventHandlerService":"ResetInputsToDefaultValue"}, cannot find widget

paic
1-Newbie
(To:kirans)

I recommend you review the Visualizations section in the online training materials.

The way Masters and Mashups are associated is that you assign the Master to the Mashup.
So in the mashup, with the mashup selected, you'll see a Master property and you assign the mashup there.
So for the Master and Menu to properly function, you launch the Mashup not the master.
You should leave the Menu as configured and driving the contained mashup.

praveenp
1-Newbie
(To:paic)

Thanks PaiC. Provided information helped us to solve the problem.

Top Tags