cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Auto refresh mashup data on the hour, every hour.

rjadran
4-Participant

Auto refresh mashup data on the hour, every hour.

Hi,

I would like to know how to refresh mashup data on the hour (E.g 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, etc), instead of refreshing after an hour once the page has loaded. I have tried using the Auto refresh widget and time selector widget but that sets the start time to when the page loads, not according to a set time. If anyone out there has tried this, and it worked for them, please let us know.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:rjadran)

You could run a minute refresh timer on the mashup check the time and fire the refresh.

Or you could set up a scheduler to fire on the hour server side which then pushes a value based on the GetProperties push when value changes to the mashup and then fire based on mashup parameter changed event into a refresh

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:rjadran)

You could run a minute refresh timer on the mashup check the time and fire the refresh.

Or you could set up a scheduler to fire on the hour server side which then pushes a value based on the GetProperties push when value changes to the mashup and then fire based on mashup parameter changed event into a refresh

rjadran
4-Participant
(To:PaiChung)

Thank you, Ill give both solutions a try and get back to you.

Top Tags