cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Auto select first row when using Multiselect for Dropdown -TWX 9.3.0

VS_10550403
5-Regular Member

Auto select first row when using Multiselect for Dropdown -TWX 9.3.0

Hi ,

when mashup load auto select first row even when MultiSelect checkbox selected in Properties of dropdown. how to do this because Auto select first row not exist when use Multi select .

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DanZ
15-Moonstone
(To:bchaudhary)

I have reproduced the issue described in TWX 9.3.7. As soon as "multi select" is enabled the Auto-Select option disappears and is also not working (I would expect that).

I think it works as it was intended. If you want one or more items selected you need to bind the "SelectedItems" property of the Dropdown with a source that returns your desired "pre"-selection.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @VS_10550403 ,

I have tried reproducing the issue on my end and it is not reproducible. Per your description, You cannot autoselect after selecting the multiselect in dropdown widget. Try using the reverse approach. You can first autoselect and thn multiselect the properties of said widget. Also, Make sure the infotable you are using to bind does not have any first row selected. 

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards

Bhawna

VS_10550403
5-Regular Member

Hi @bchaudhary 

It's not working even I tried first "AutoSelect " and then "MultiSelect"  in Widget properties and about infotable there is no first row selected.

Could you check if there is another way to do this?

Thanks,

VS

DanZ
15-Moonstone

I have reproduced the issue described in TWX 9.3.7. As soon as "multi select" is enabled the Auto-Select option disappears and is also not working (I would expect that).

I think it works as it was intended. If you want one or more items selected you need to bind the "SelectedItems" property of the Dropdown with a source that returns your desired "pre"-selection.

Top Tags