cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Auto wrap widgets position on Mashup along with browser size

Quannd
7-Bedrock

Auto wrap widgets position on Mashup along with browser size

Hi everyone,

Like the subject, I'd like to wrap widgets(grid, textbox, label, etc...) position on Mashup automatically when changing the browser size. Is there any way to perform it?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Quannd.

ThingWorx 8.4 introduced a new mashup type called Advanced Responsive which should help for meeting your objective.  Please check this out and let us know if you have further questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Quannd)

Hi @Quannd.

So that we can ensure we're on the same page, can you provide a mock up of what you're looking for?

Regards.

--Sharon

Quannd
7-Bedrock

Hi @slangley,

I did attach the mockup, please check it.
Thank you.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Quannd.

ThingWorx 8.4 introduced a new mashup type called Advanced Responsive which should help for meeting your objective.  Please check this out and let us know if you have further questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

Quannd
7-Bedrock

Hi @slangley ,

Unfortunately, I am using ThingWorx 8.3 and couldn't update to 8.4. Could you help me with ThingWorx 8.3 version?

Thank you.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Quannd.

At this time, we have no plans to update 8.3 with this functionality.  Perhaps someone else in the community can offer a solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

Quannd
7-Bedrock

I understood. Thank you anyway.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Quannd.

If you feel that one of the previous replies answered your question, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

For each Organization, you can have a Mobile Mashup and a Home Mashup, and in different screen resolution, Formlogin will lead the user to one of these Mashups.

Other than that, I think Dashboard & Gadgets provides user permission to modify how widgets are displayed.

Top Tags