cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Azure IoT hub connector not working

Alex23
10-Marble

Azure IoT hub connector not working

Hi,

I am trying to link my IoT Hub with Thingworx so I followed this, bu when I try to launch the connection server I have the following error :

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$ReflectUtils$1 (file:/C:/Thingworx-Azure-IoT-Hub-Connector-2.0.0.141/connector/lib/guice-4.1.0.jar) to method java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$ReflectUtils$1
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
09:31:51.209 [main] INFO  i.n.util.internal.PlatformDependent - Your platform does not provide complete low-level API for accessing direct buffers reliably. Unless explicitly requested, heap buffer will always be preferred to avoid potential system unstability.
09:31:51.270 [main] INFO  c.t.f.i.AbstractManyPlatformWebSocketFabric - Many Platform WebSocket Fabric enabled without service discovery: endpoints=[ws://localhost:8080/Thingworx/WS]
09:31:51.285 [main] INFO  c.t.s.i.transport.MuxingBytesChannel - Subchannel ws://localhost:8080/Thingworx/WS-1 in channel ws://localhost:8080/Thingworx/WS was no longer valid - unregistering it
09:31:51.286 [main] INFO  c.t.s.i.transport.MuxingBytesChannel - Subchannel ws://localhost:8080/Thingworx/WS-2 in channel ws://localhost:8080/Thingworx/WS was no longer valid - unregistering it
09:31:51.286 [main] INFO  c.t.s.i.transport.MuxingBytesChannel - Subchannel ws://localhost:8080/Thingworx/WS-3 in channel ws://localhost:8080/Thingworx/WS was no longer valid - unregistering it
09:31:51.286 [main] INFO  c.t.s.i.transport.MuxingBytesChannel - Subchannel ws://localhost:8080/Thingworx/WS-4 in channel ws://localhost:8080/Thingworx/WS was no longer valid - unregistering it
09:31:51.286 [main] INFO  c.t.s.i.transport.MuxingBytesChannel - Subchannel ws://localhost:8080/Thingworx/WS-5 in channel ws://localhost:8080/Thingworx/WS was no longer valid - unregistering it
09:31:51.286 [main] INFO  c.t.s.i.transport.MuxingBytesChannel - Needed to reconnect subchannels on client endpoint [id: ws://localhost:8080/Thingworx/WS] : [active: 0, max: 5]
09:31:51.349 [main] INFO  c.t.connectionserver.PlatformImpl - Starting ConnectionServer: UUID=###############, Platform protocol=V1, Platform transport=WEBSOCKETS
09:31:51.349 [main] INFO  c.t.connectionserver.PlatformImpl - Waiting for connection to platform...
09:31:52.396 [NettyClient-NIO-5] ERROR c.t.s.i.t.netty.NettyBytesChannel - Error while establishing websocket connection on channel com.thingworx.sdk.impl.transport.netty.NettyBytesChannel$2@5267b220.
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information: localhost/127.0.0.1:8080
        at java.base/sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
        at java.base/sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(Unknown Source)
        at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doFinishConnect(NioSocketChannel.java:224)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe.finishConnect(AbstractNioChannel.java:289)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:528)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:468)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:382)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:354)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:112)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I set the variable with the following line :

set AZURE_IOT_OPTS=-Dconfig.file=C:\Thingworx-Azure-IoT-Hub-Connector-2.0.0.141\connector\conf\azure-iot.conf -Dlogback.configurationFile=C:\Thingworx-Azure-IoT-Connector-2.0.0.141\connector\conf\logback.xml

I had no error when I set the variable....

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
cdovholuk
6-Contributor
(To:Alex23)

When there are spaces in the environment variable you must add quotes around the parameter.

Add a quote after the = sign, and one more at the end of the line.

Hi @Alex23,

Please check the port of on which your ThingWorx Platform is running. You need to put the same port in azure-iot.conf file under the tag :

platforms = "ws://localhost:80/Thingworx/WS"

Thanks,

Himanshu

Top Tags