cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

C SDK edge services not working

JSondhof
3-Visitor

C SDK edge services not working

Hi, I'm using the C SDK on an embedded linux platform serving as gateway to collect and push data into the Thingworx platform. The data is already floating into the cloud and I can see it in my dashboards. But I need to be able to call a service on the remote device as well as file transferring, and it seems the device is not reacting to any calls from the platform.

How can I figure out, where the problem is located?

I followed along the Developer Guide to setup my service and the FT on the device, without success. I cannot even use the Test button of the GetRemoteMetadata service inherited by the RemoteThing template...

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:JSondhof)

Hi @JSondhof.

Apologies for the oversight in responding to your issue.

There are a number of things we would need to look at for troubleshooting this issue.  Therefore, if you have not already resolved it, we would recommend opening a case so that one of our Tech Support Engineers can work with you via WebEx on resolving the issue.

If the issue has been resolved, please post the solution here for the benefit of others who may be experiencing similar issues.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags