cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Can I configure the Contained Mashup widget like a dashboard?

CHASEONHO
18-Opal

Can I configure the Contained Mashup widget like a dashboard?

Hello
Can I configure a Contained Mashup like a dashboard?
It is a question. Dashboards allow you to add gadgets flexibly.
Likewise, is there a way to add Contained Mashups in a flexible way at mashup?
Is it possible for a normal mashup, not use a dashboard?
Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Yes "you can" add up Dashboards on contained mashups. You have a widget named Dashboard, you just need to use it.

Yes you can bind dynamic mashups to contained mashups, if you use contained mashups you will see that Name property it's bindable, just bind to it the dynamic mashup name.

In order to do something similar to a Dashboard with a normal mashup, you have the old way which was using a Repeater but it's kind of limited and you have a new way with 8.2 which it's super powerful with collection widget.

Best Regards,

Carles.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello,

Yes "you can" add up Dashboards on contained mashups. You have a widget named Dashboard, you just need to use it.

Yes you can bind dynamic mashups to contained mashups, if you use contained mashups you will see that Name property it's bindable, just bind to it the dynamic mashup name.

In order to do something similar to a Dashboard with a normal mashup, you have the old way which was using a Repeater but it's kind of limited and you have a new way with 8.2 which it's super powerful with collection widget.

Best Regards,

Carles.

Thank you 

i can with collection widget

I've used the Repeater in case the version is under 8.2.

i tried to Repeater Item Widget to show mashup

Before testing, I created a service with an output listing mashup names in the infoTable formatand i binding All data to Repeater Item

But any mashup doesn't show!

If i use a dashboard, include a gadget instead of a mashup
I want to make mashup flexible

For example, i can show mashups by the number of contain mashups
However, some mashups are not visible

thanks 

p.s. Is there a way to use the Collection widget under 8.2?

The Repeater Widget allows you to take a mashup and display it as many times (repeatedly) as required. Using a thing shape or thing template style mashup together with an infotable that contains the entities to be displayed (of that Shape/Template Type)

I guess I misjudged infotable.
I just put a mashup field in the shape.
What datashape / template types should I use to display mashups in the Repeater widget?

thanks

this video very helpful when start using repeater widget

Top Tags