cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Can't find Progress bar widget like in demo material

jasperlg
12-Amethyst

Can't find Progress bar widget like in demo material

Dear community, 

I'm trying to get better at visualising data and getting to know the different data visualisation widgets in ThingWorx. 

I'm also looking a bit arround to demo's to get some inspiration, and I came accross a widget I can't find anywhere else. I'm talking about the widget-progress-bar in the image below. It shows a real smooth progress bar which you can display by a bar, gauge or a circle. 

Has anyone ever seen this widget? I can't find the widget in the Market Place or anywhere else. 

I hope someone can help me out on this one. 

Thanks, 

Jasper

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jasperlg
12-Amethyst
(To:jasperlg)

I found it! 

You are able to download the demo's and run them by yourself. I could go into the extensions en make one for myself. 

Jasper

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

I think the Manufacturing starter apps have a set of additional widgets in it, that may have been used for this.

Also with the Shape you can do the horizontal bar.

The rounded ones might be the Progress gauge with some CSS

jasperlg
12-Amethyst
(To:PaiChung)

@PaiChung

In the manufactering apps I can't find these widgets. 

I can do the horizontal bar with the Shape widget, but this isn't sufficient for me. 

I watched the css, they are all the same widget, and it doesn't look allot like it is the Progress gauge with some css. 

Jasper

jasperlg
12-Amethyst

I found it! 

You are able to download the demo's and run them by yourself. I could go into the extensions en make one for myself. 

Jasper

Top Tags