cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Can't launch trial server.

juhent
3-Visitor

Can't launch trial server.

Hey

I have a PTC hosted 30day Thingworx trial server and I'm having trouble launching it. I have logged in on developer.thingworx.com and started the instance:

Capture.PNG

When clicking launch I cannot reach the composer:

Untitled.png

I also can't reach the server from Kepserver Thingworx native interface:

Capture2.PNG

This has happened a couple times now on multiple PCs and browsers; and just waiting for PTC to shut down the instance due to inactivity time and then restarting has helped before, but now I can't seem to get to the instance even after multiple shutdown-launch-cycles.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jebeck
6-Contributor
(To:juhent)

We restarted your server and it is accessible.  It sounds like there may be a pattern of connectivity issues with this server.  Please reach out to the Developer Portal team directly (TWX-DevZoneHelp@ptc.com) if you have any issues.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
jebeck
6-Contributor

We restarted your server and it is accessible.  It sounds like there may be a pattern of connectivity issues with this server.  Please reach out to the Developer Portal team directly (TWX-DevZoneHelp@ptc.com) if you have any issues.

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. Replying to this post cuz I didnt want to start a duplicate topic.

Can you plz help?

Your server has been restarted and is accessible now.

Gmachado14
5-Regular Member
(To:jebeck)

I'm having the same problem

Best Regards

Gonçalo Machado

Leigh
Community Manager
(To:Gmachado14)

hi @Gmachado14 & @Sybren

We have reached out to the team supporting the Trials and they have reset your respective instances.  Please let us know if you continue to have further issues.  

Regards,

Leigh

Gmachado14
5-Regular Member
(To:Leigh)

Thanks, it's solved !

jdorcey
3-Visitor
(To:jebeck)

I am having the same issue with my server: https://PP-1807271610FL.devportal.ptc.io/Thingworx

Could you please help me with this?

Thank you!

cnuga
10-Marble
(To:jdorcey)

I am having the same issue with my server https://PP-1808241816MN.devportal.ptc.io/Thingworx

Please resolve it quickly.

I'm also having this issue. Thanks in advance! 

vikasdwankhede
4-Participant

Hi, I have exactly same issue with trial version from last 2 days, I have already left my 2 days with trial due to this issue. please help me as quickly as possible.

Regards

Vikas

Top Tags