cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Can we login with other user after sso Configuration

mnalla
7-Bedrock

Can we login with other user after sso Configuration

Hello everyone,

Our ThingWorx configured with SSO configuration using CAS(PingFederate). Now, I would like to login with other user, Can we login ?

Could please anyone send the possibilities to login?

Regards,

madhu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hselarka
14-Alexandrite
(To:mnalla)

Hi @mnalla,

As I see this is a duplicate thread for same question posted by you here and has 'Accepted Solution', I'll mark this one also as 'Accepted Solution'.

BR,

Harsh

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
rkatyal
7-Bedrock

Is your configuration having SSO with AD?

If yes, then the user needs to be defined in the AD then you be able to login to the ThingWorx using that user

hselarka
14-Alexandrite

Hi @mnalla,

If you have configured PingFederate SSO with ADFS, all the users will be fetched from ADFS only. You won't be able to use any other default authenticator.

BR,

Harsh Selarka

hselarka
14-Alexandrite

Hi @mnalla,

Did the responses provided helped you with the question you had? If yes, please select the 'Accept as Solution' to close this thread. If these didn't helped you and if you have any further questions, please post it.

BR,

Harsh

hselarka
14-Alexandrite

Hi @mnalla,

As I see this is a duplicate thread for same question posted by you here and has 'Accepted Solution', I'll mark this one also as 'Accepted Solution'.

BR,

Harsh

Top Tags