cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Cannot to import some Analytics extensions "Errors occurred during the validation"

RC_8716579
6-Contributor

Cannot to import some Analytics extensions "Errors occurred during the validation"

Hi,
I'm a beginner, trying to import the analytics extension, but occurs validation error as validating some extensions.
I know "ThingWorx-Analytics-8.5.7-r2-Extension" need to be extracted and import those zip files one by one, but these 4 extensions can not be validated and imported.
Here is the error I met:

But "Thingworx-Analytics-analysisprovider_ExtensionPackage" has already imported.
How can I do ?
IsgLiL4OZKwNL3

And here is my email: m10902214@gapps.ntust.edu.tw
Thanks a lot.

4 REPLIES 4
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:RC_8716579)

Hi @RC_8716579 

You did not mentionned what is the version of ThignWorx Platform you are using, I am assuming 8.5.7 but please let us know if it is something else.

To import the Analytics Extension, you should simply import the top level zip file ThingWorx-Analytics-8.5.7-r2-Extension.zip and not extract and import each extension one by one as you are doing. There are some dependencies that are best managed this way.

So I would recommend you delete any Analytic extension currently imported

Restart ThingWorx

Import ThingWorx-Analytics-8.5.7-r2-Extension.zip

Hope this helps

Christophe

RC_8716579
6-Contributor
(To:cmorfin)

I had already check the version of Thingworx Software Version is 8.5.7-b301.

At the beginning, I imported the top level zip file ThingWorx-Analytics-8.5.7-r2-Extension.zip, but it occurred error during the validation.

圖片1.png
And I found this article: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS306690 

That's why I finally try to extract it and import them one by one.

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi @RC_8716579 

I understand why you did the manual import thank you for this.

However the validation error is very generic so we need to understand better what happens in your specific case.

I would propose to do the following:

- Delete all ThingWorx Analytics related extension form ThingWorx ( you can see the list of extension in Hel p Center Remove the Extension chapter)

- Restart ThingWorx

- Import the top level zip file

If you still get error, please upload the ApplicationLog.log file

Thank you

Christophe

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @RC_8716579.

If you have found a solution to your problem, please either mark the appropriate response or post a new response with the details of your solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags