cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Changing Panel background based on an input

the_incapit
6-Contributor

Changing Panel background based on an input

Hi,

I am implementing a workaround for a custom toastr extension, Iam using a Mashup as modal popup with animations using custom css to display the toastr.

I need to change the panel/Mashup color based on an input like to show green when its a success message and red when its a warning. The Input need to passed from another mashup to the toastr mashup.

Toastr mashup contains a panel and label widget., I am using thingworx version 8.5

Can anyone please point out a way to change the panel color using a custom input?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:the_incapit)

Not too certain how to affect the panel background potentially css? I imagine you've tried that.

Could make it a dynamic mashup so if you had 3 colors, you have 3 mashups that swap based on value.

I know there used to be a custom 'layer' widget which allowed you to overlay two responsive mashups that would work as well, but I'm not sure if that is available anywhere.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:the_incapit)

Not too certain how to affect the panel background potentially css? I imagine you've tried that.

Could make it a dynamic mashup so if you had 3 colors, you have 3 mashups that swap based on value.

I know there used to be a custom 'layer' widget which allowed you to overlay two responsive mashups that would work as well, but I'm not sure if that is available anywhere.

the_incapit
6-Contributor
(To:PaiChung)

Thank You, I will Try out the same

Top Tags