cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Check Script Unexpectedly Loaded

yasmalik
9-Granite

Check Script Unexpectedly Loaded

abc.png

I tried to make a service on a new user it showed some error like "Checkscript Unexpectedly Loaded " I gave all the permissions but the error not resolved please help to solve this problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:yasmalik)

But it works when running as an Administrator?

Likely, permissions are missing. Make sure new user has visibility to EntityServices resources, AlertProcessing and Platform Subsystems, Persistence Provider  collection permissions. permissions on the template and thing with the service , service itself, and any collection involved (such as data shape/thing shape/ stream/value stream/datatable, etc)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
posipova
20-Turquoise

Does this work with an Administrator user?

No i made a new user and gave all the permissions and try to make  a new service and its show error like this

posipova
20-Turquoise

But it works when running as an Administrator?

Likely, permissions are missing. Make sure new user has visibility to EntityServices resources, AlertProcessing and Platform Subsystems, Persistence Provider  collection permissions. permissions on the template and thing with the service , service itself, and any collection involved (such as data shape/thing shape/ stream/value stream/datatable, etc)

Top Tags