cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Checkbox visible property default value

erick
1-Newbie

Checkbox visible property default value

The checkbox visible property seems to work differently than it used to. Currently it appears that the default value of the visible property works like a mask over the data binded value. For instance if the default value is visible, then the binded value works properly. However, if the default value is invisible, the data binded value has no effect and the checkbox remains invisible.
This becomes an issue when you desire the checkbox to be invisible while the mashup is loading and running services to determine whether the checkbox should be visible or not.
Am I correct in my understanding on how this works, or am I wrong?  We would certainly prefer the original operation where the visible property was the same as the data binded value.

2 REPLIES 2
adam11
5-Regular Member
(To:erick)

Hi Eric,

I've logged this as an improvement for our developers to consider. At this time, you will have to set the checkbox to be visible when the mashup loads and let your service hide it.

Thanks,

Adam

ryanm1
1-Newbie
(To:erick)

Eric,

We've fixed this issue. The change will be available in the next update for 4.1 as well as 5.0+. Thanks.

Top Tags