cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Collapse container to specific width in ThingWorx 9.3.0

VS_10550403
5-Regular Member

Collapse container to specific width in ThingWorx 9.3.0

Hi ,

I am looking to Collapse a container in twx upto specific width , Is it possible in TWX 9.3.0?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VS_10550403
5-Regular Member
(To:slangley)

Hi @slangley 

I had opened a case and issue got resolved by applying CSS .

Thanks,

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
DanZ
15-Moonstone
(To:VS_10550403)

It is possible with custom CSS. But I can only get it do work for all collapsible container in one mashup and not for a specific one with a custom class.

.widget-flexcontainer-bounding-box.collapsible {
    min-width: 100px !important;
}
VS_10550403
5-Regular Member
(To:DanZ)

Hi DanZ,

you must be appreciated for the solution, but Unfortunately its not working for me at all. 

Do we need any changes in properties of the container ?  FYI- this is TWX 9.3.0. you have the same one?

Thanks,

Vaibhav

DanZ
15-Moonstone

I am using Thingworx 9.3.4 and also tested it in 9.3.6, so I think 9.3.0 should work as well.

For my test I just created an mashup with two containers. One of them is collapsible and has the icon for expand/collapse visible. Both of them are of course responsive.

I have attached the mashup as example.

VS_10550403
5-Regular Member
(To:DanZ)

Hi @DanZ ,

My bad , It's not working for me for responsive mashup only.  Can we connect for a while in MS Teams if you don't mind ?

Shall i share my ID If you invite me?

Thanks,

Vaibhav S. 

DanZ
15-Moonstone

Hi Vaibhav,

answering in this forum is just a "time filler" for me. Therefore, I do not provide support outside of this forum.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @VS_10550403.

If you would like to open a case, please let me know and I will be happy to open one on your behalf.  We can then engage with you in a call to walk through the issue and solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

VS_10550403
5-Regular Member
(To:slangley)

Hi @slangley 

I had opened a case and issue got resolved by applying CSS .

Thanks,

Top Tags