cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Collection Widget

AP_9587236
17-Peridot

Collection Widget

In a collection widget, any default property is available to enable few tiles and to disable few tiles of single collection widget.

3 REPLIES 3

If you need such a property, why don't you simply add a boolean that can disable or enable the mashup, such as adding a transparent sidebar which blocks the whole mashup content, making the widgets unclickable.

AP_9587236
17-Peridot
(To:zyuan1)

Yes. @posipova @zyuan1 
1. I added a boolean value column(named "Enable") and made some of them are checked and some of them are uncheked in infotable.
2. Passed all datas of the infotable to collection widget & passed "Enable" from selected rows to new validator Functions as input.
3. On clicking collection cells, Validator gets triggered.

Validator has a code :
if(Enabled === true)
Output =true;
else
Output =false;
4. I binded Output: true to one navigation widget. And Output:false to another navigation widget.
But the validator is not working.
I tried to trigger validator from the selectedrowschanged of a service. That also doesnt worked.

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:AP_9587236)

Could you please elaborate on your use case and what you are trying to do? That would give us a better idea on how to help you.

Top Tags