cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Collection widget UI Resolution issue

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

Collection widget UI Resolution issue

Hi,

Please help me with below mentioned collection widget issues.

I created one base mashup to show on collection widget. On the base mashup i given some css style on container background like linear gradient effect by writing the css.

Now when i bind that base mashup to collection widget and view mashup on browser the css style is removed from the base mashup.

So for this i applied css on collection mashup and the css get applied successfully but only on single cell. When i add one more data or cell on the collection  then css for the second cell is get removed. To temporary solution on this i applied css style for individual cell but this is not the correct way.

I created the collection mashup with 100% resolution and after viewing the collection mashup on browser and tries to change resolution on browser the css get removed from the cells.

1 REPLY 1
GabrielB
10-Marble
(To:Ru)

Hi @Ru ,

I'm not sure I follow what you're trying to do and what's going wrong.

Can you attach some screenshots, assuming you don't have important information in those mashups.

BR,

Gabriel

Top Tags