cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Collection widget in Thingworx

csimhadri
9-Granite

Collection widget in Thingworx

I need to bind value to mashup parameter for Collection widget. How to bind source for the same

5 REPLIES 5
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:csimhadri)

Hi @csimhadri not sure if I got your use case right. But if you are looking to bind parameters to mashup you'd need to select the Mashup Widget and then from the Data select the property that you want to bind with. Here's a very crude example where i have added  custom property of type boolean to the mashup and i am binding it to the another property of type boolean. See attached screenshots for reference.

Thank you @supandey for your quick response. Actually I'm looking for the solution to bind parameter which is coming from previous mashup. i.e. Mashup Parameter.

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Well I think the process will remain the same, if this source mashup, i.e. the mashup from which you want to bring in the property value, is a contained mashup in your target mashup you can still select that mashup's property in the Binding Source

In case if this isn't a contained mashup, you can use this method defined in the article How to pass a parameter to a mashup from a hyperlink / URL in ThingWorx

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

To pass values to your cells, you need to define a JSON

See the Help Center article.

http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_8_hc/#page/ThingWorx%2FHelp%2FMashup_Builder%2FWidgets%2FCollectionWidget.html

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:PaiChung)

Hi Pai,

Am successfully passing values to my cells, but am getting some blank rows on mashup when I scrolled up and down. what I found problem is the cell wont display the duplicate data on mashup. is it right? if not how could I resolve my problem. i have set UidField to unique identifier but some other data is having same like description alert type and etc.. so could you please help me out.

Top Tags