cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Collection widget refresh when user zoom in zoom out

luchiian_1902
2-Guest

Collection widget refresh when user zoom in zoom out

Hello,

I am using collection widget for our mashup page. Inside collection we user navigation to open a pop-up.

If the user will zoom out because is not seeing all the info on laptop screen, the pop-up automatically closed.

What we can do for avoid refreshing collection widget when zoom in zoom out?

Thank you,

Luchiian Alexandru

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @luchiian_1902,

Just for better understanding in your case, Can you please confirm whether the below rounded Option is disabled in your Popup / Modal Popup? Also may i know about your TWX Version? 

Arun_C_0-1689769650513.png

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C.

It is disabled.

HI @luchiian_1902 

Can you please share your Thingworx version which you are facing this issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

lucky2004alex
5-Regular Member
(To:Arun_C)

ThingWorx 9.3.3-

Hi @luchiian_1902 & @lucky2004alex ,

I did some work around (Tricky Way) in this same case. May be this suggestion will help you out to solve your problem.

Kindly the find below given step - wise process :-

• I have not created the Navigation Link in the Collection - Loader Mashup instead of that I created it in the Main Collection Mashup.
  • With the help Expressions & Event router we can identify the which button (example like - Add/Edit/Delete) clicked recently on Loader Mashup so based on the Collection - MashupGlobalPropertyBinding binding we can find popup name and then navigate to the exact Popup link.

For your reference I have attached the Demo Entities, If possible please import in your development & go through it by viweing the Mashup - CollectionPopupDemo_Main_MU.

Arun_C_1-1690477251925.png            Arun_C_2-1690477301058.png

In case any queries please ping me here.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

Announcements

Top Tags