cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Collection widget returning nulls

BenBrandewie
6-Contributor

Collection widget returning nulls

I am having a strange twofold issue with the collection widget in one of my mashups in ThingWorx.

The first issue is that I have to press the refresh button for the collection widget to display all of the desired mashups (some of them do not appear).

The second and more important issue is that when scrolling, some of the mashups within the widget drop out and go blank. They can come in and out as you scroll back and forth.

CollectionWidgetIssue.png

The data in the widget is coming from a SQL server with a number of services calling it. I'm not sure if that's part of the issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Make sure that the field you have selected as your UIDField actually has a unique value for each row. This behaviour typically occurs when your data set has duplicate identifiers.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Make sure that the field you have selected as your UIDField actually has a unique value for each row. This behaviour typically occurs when your data set has duplicate identifiers.

Top Tags