cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Complete work items info*engine service should accept voting options such as Approve,Reject & Revise

vingl
6-Contributor

Complete work items info*engine service should accept voting options such as Approve,Reject & Revise

Windchill connector info*engine service has CompleteWorkItem but it won't accept voting options such as Approve, Reject and Revise and also user comments.

If anybody having javascript code for this, please share with me. I will create a service in thingWorx and try to execute. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
vingl
6-Contributor
(To:vingl)

Guys, Anybody having info on this?

hselarka
14-Alexandrite
(To:vingl)

Hi @vingl,

Can you check if the custom code that you have written returns the results correctly through Postman?

Is it possible for you to send the snippet of custom code you have and results of Postman?

BR,

Harsh Selarka

vingl
6-Contributor
(To:hselarka)

I do not have code for complete work items. OOTB service have complete work but it wont accept routing options and user comments. Ak asking anybody having the code for this service, please share with me. Thanks.

Top Tags