cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Configure infotable

leokeinsfeld
13-Aquamarine

Configure infotable

Hi everyone,

I built the following chart to demonstrate the hourly production of each production line that our customer has.

leokeinsfeld_0-1593095552857.jpeg

For this I created a data shape to compute the time and production of the lines.

leokeinsfeld_1-1593095552869.jpeg

After it I created a thing

leokeinsfeld_2-1593095552881.jpeg

Where in the properties and alerts tab I created an infotable associated with the data shape to store the necessary values, however these values were manually entered by me and I would like to link variables that I have in another thing, because when the value of the variable changes it will change the drawing of the graph. Is it possible to do that?

leokeinsfeld_3-1593095552903.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You could create a Subscription that listens to DataChange event of the property in the second thing and in the subscription code you could update the infotable with the new property values. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

You could create a Subscription that listens to DataChange event of the property in the second thing and in the subscription code you could update the infotable with the new property values. 

Top Tags