cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Contained Mashup Name select?

jwright111
1-Newbie

Contained Mashup Name select?

From the video we see a selection button:

In my instance, we see there is no option:

Any idea why?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:jwright111)

What is the version of ThingWorx? Just to confirm, you have the Contained mashup widget in focus?

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:posipova)

I'm attaching a sample ContainedMashup - please note the connections after the import.

I am using Composer 7 and trying to create a responsive set of pages to be displayed in an iframe of a website.

It's a simple troubleshooter with Yes/No options to bring up sub pages; I am trying to create a template that can be replicated as copies for various troubleshooting content. 

The Master layout simply contains the main title of the particular troubleshooter and a container to display the content pages... so I want the content mashup to appear in the Mashup Container. This is possible, correct?

Thanks!

I think in your instance you are having a contained mashup in a master mashup,i tried the same combination in that case there is not name selection .

But normally when i insert a contained mashup widget in a mashup then you get an option for selection of a mashup as contained mashup .Like this

I hope it's clear to you ,do let me know if i did not get your question in right direction

Thanks

Mukul Narang

Thanks for the reply. Yes I am creating a Master with a Contained Mashup:

How do I get another Mashup to occupy that container?

Would it help if I described what I am trying to do in a separate post?

Thanks!

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:jwright111)

You would go to the mashup that you want to have the Master and select "Master mashup" name there. Similarly,  when you want to view the mashupmaster at runtime, you'd have to view the mashup rather than the master.

Top Tags