cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Container responsive on a mashup and stretch when one of the widget is made visible false

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine

Container responsive on a mashup and stretch when one of the widget is made visible false

I have a container with 3 graphs one below the other with vertical orientation and responsive. attached image for reference and i am using Thingworx 9.1.

When i make the middle graph visible false automatically the graph from the bottom is coming up to the top.

How do i set the configuration in such a way that, if i make the middle one visible false, the top and bottom should auto use the space created by the middle one , since its made to visible false.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite
(To:sbt)

Ok, then try to create expandable container. when middle one is hidden make the container collapse too. That would help.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite

Hi,

You better device this container in more child container (vertically). Now put these 3 in each of those container. Now if you are making middle one invisible, that space is going to be there and bottom one won't come up.

Regards

Shyam

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine
(To:BABA-SHYAM)

Hello,

I do not want to create that void space when the middle one is invisible, i want to utilize the middle space by the top and bottom graph equally. Its like if 3 graphs are present one after the other, 1st and 3rd  should utilize 1/3 of the space  and middle the rest. But if middle is invisible then both 1st and 3rd should utilize the space created by the middle.

Thank you for your reply.  

BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite

Ok, then try to create expandable container. when middle one is hidden make the container collapse too. That would help.

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine

Thank you, I think it makes absolutely sense putting them in a container. The only challenge what i am facing is i cannot make all the three container expandable.

BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite

that depends on which version if thingworx you are using. IN latest version, you can have expand button on all 3. And yest for hover functionality, you need complete javascript access which PTC restricted from verison 8. So not possible.

Regards

Shyam

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine

We are currently using 9.1.5 but i cannot make expand on all 3. attached a sample mashup.

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine

Another quick question since its related to expanding of the containers. Is there a possibility where we can expand/collapse the container on mouse hover . Or do you have any suggestion on the best way to achieve it. 

Thank you!

Top Tags