cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Container scrollbars

jensc
17-Peridot

Container scrollbars

Hello,

I am facing some issues on 9.3.5 with a container that doesn't seem to want its scrollbar to be removed, see picture:

jensc_1-1674734741191.png

My container contains these widgets:

jensc_0-1674735018529.png

One button and one label.

For the container I have disabled both horizontal and vertical scrolling as per the instructions.

jensc_2-1674734814897.png

Am I missing something? Will it, even though it is disabled, still scroll if the widgets within the container exceeds the size of the container?

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jens

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CharlesJi
14-Alexandrite
(To:jensc)

Hi @jensc

I think you might try to give this container a bit more space, since the scrollbars will still show when the available space is smaller than the minimum widget size.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
CharlesJi
14-Alexandrite

Hi @jensc

I think you might try to give this container a bit more space, since the scrollbars will still show when the available space is smaller than the minimum widget size.

jensc
17-Peridot
(To:CharlesJi)

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

I can't make the container larger unfortunately, but I was able to move the widgets a little bit inside of the container which removed the scrollbar.

Thanks,

Jens

DanZ
15-Moonstone

I just want to add an additional way if realignment and removing the margins of the widgets isn't enough:

You should be able to remove the scrollbars of a container (with custom class "no-scroll") with the following custom CSS snippet:

.no-scroll > .widget-container {
    overflow: hidden;
}

Top Tags