cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Create Dataset in Analyticsserver, SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, planetext connectio

jessicalopo
10-Marble

Create Dataset in Analyticsserver, SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, planetext connectio

Hi,

I Am testing the Analytic Trial, I make the CSV and JSON download from the developer site (analytics_vibration - https://developer.thingworx.com/resources/guides/analytics-builder-quickstart/data-upload).

I Try to create a new dataset, I choose the files and click on submit, then the error below happens.

Untitled00.png

My Analytics Server configuration is like below.

Untitled.png

Obrigada.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Christophe

I tried again without the SSL, but now I Unchecked the SSL access, restarted the server and tried again. Now it worked.

Before I did not restart the server.

Thank you.

Jessica

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:jessicalopo)

Hi

Could you confirm if your ThingWorx server is using https ?

Can you upload <ThingWorxAnalyticsServer>/config/analytics-server.properties and  <ThingWorxAnalyticsServer>/config/system-environment-variables.properties 

Thanks

Christophe

Hi,

How can I confirm if i use HTTP or HTTPS?

For access the Composer I use only HTTP. I am using the trial version, so it's running on DockerMachine.

Follow attached the files.

Thanks.

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:jessicalopo)

Hi

Ok so you are using HTTP.

In this case in ThingWorx Analytics Builder > Settings, uncheck the box for SSL access under the Thing Name since you are not using SSL.

Then save the settings and try again

Regards

Christophe

Hi

I Alredy did this and happens the same error.

Regards.

jessica

Hi Christophe

I tried again without the SSL, but now I Unchecked the SSL access, restarted the server and tried again. Now it worked.

Before I did not restart the server.

Thank you.

Jessica

Top Tags