cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Created An widget Extension jdk11.0.13 imported in composer(couldn't showing in mashup widget panel)

H_1234
11-Garnet

Created An widget Extension jdk11.0.13 imported in composer(couldn't showing in mashup widget panel)

Hi,

Created An widget Extension with ( jdk11.0.13version ) and imported in composer. its showing successfully imported.

In mashup widget panel->>ALL->>imported(0).

IDK why??

please help me out this

see the attachments given below..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
H_1234
11-Garnet
(To:nmutter)

hi,
thank you for your time,
as you mentioned  step3 : i found that i develop that widget in Eclipse "enterprise java & web developers" but it can't work in this env.
so i tried that another eclipse "java developers package "so its working on that. IDK why ???

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
nmutter
14-Alexandrite
(To:H_1234)

In screenshot(14) can you select the extension at the top and make a new screenshot? In the bottom it should show your widget in "Package Details"

- If there is a widget shown: Did you refresh Composer after the extension was imported (like it prompts you after import)?

- If there is no widget: There is something wrong with your eclipse project

H_1234
11-Garnet
(To:nmutter)

hi,
thank you for your time,
as you mentioned  step3 : i found that i develop that widget in Eclipse "enterprise java & web developers" but it can't work in this env.
so i tried that another eclipse "java developers package "so its working on that. IDK why ???

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:H_1234)

Hi @H_1234.

It sounds like you found the correct version of Eclipse needed.  Here's a support article that documents the requirements.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags