cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creo View and Thing View Widget Documentation to view 3D Object in custom mashup/UI.

RahulSoniVolvo
5-Regular Member

Creo View and Thing View Widget Documentation to view 3D Object in custom mashup/UI.

Please provide Creo View and Thing View Widget Documentation or guide to view 3D Object in custom mashup/UI except for the ThingWorx Navigate app.

5 REPLIES 5

Hello.

I wanted to clarify here; are you using Navigate? Wasn't sure if I understood.

Thank you,

-- Craig A.

RahulSoniVolvo
5-Regular Member
(To:CRArko)

I used Navigate to integrate to Windchill but I want to use ThingView and Creo View widget to view 3D in a newly created mashup.

hselarka
14-Alexandrite
(To:RahulSoniVolvo)

Hi @RahulSoniVolvo,

Unfortunately currently you can use CreoView and ThingView widgets only for OTB Navigate. It can't be used / supported for any custom mashups.

Due to this reason we don't have any documentation also. Please refer to article CS291582.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

BR,

Harsh

RahulSoniVolvo
5-Regular Member
(To:hselarka)

Hi Harsh,

Thank you for your information!

That article was created after my discussion with PTC Technical Support. I was the part of the discussion for the article.

I posted this request to community. Not for this ThingWorx developers portal after discussing it with ptc technical support.

But this is happened and I have no option to to do move to community again.

The post Creo View and Thing View Widget Documentation to view 3D Object in custom mashup/UI. was moved by LeighPTC.

Many thanks,

Rahul

Hi Community Team,

I posted this request to community. Not for this ThingWorx developers portal after discussing it with ptc technical support.

But this is happened and I have no option to to do move to community again.

The post Creo View and Thing View Widget Documentation to view 3D Object in custom mashup/UI. was moved by LeighPTC.

Could you move this request to community. So that PTC Customer can have Creo View and Thing View Widget Documentation to view 3D Object in custom mashup/UI. As it is not available.

Many thanks,

Rahul

Top Tags