cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Custom Events firing and binding

egolindano
7-Bedrock

Custom Events firing and binding

Hi. I created some custom events that i need to use in my entity, so i wanted to know if  there is a way i can add my custom events to the data window in the mashup builder? Check the image and thank you for your time.

I Want to add it where the red rectangle is.

sasasd.png

3 REPLIES 3

Not on this side, what kind of events you need?

Hi, Carles, thank you for your time. What i need is to call the "ShowMessage" service of the Message Widget after a custom event triggers.

But which will be the root cause of the Event Trigger? I mean, in order to get a Event Triggered by the service first you have to call the service, and then you will get a ServiceInvokeComplete and you can act on this one. If you want that server does "push" an event when something happens, that's a totally different mater, and you can approach it with "Push Properties" look at this feature on version 7.X, basically when Thing's properties changes you get and update on the Mashup side, you should leverage GetProperties service on that case.

Carles.

Top Tags