cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Custom Login

ParthBhadiyadra
11-Garnet

Custom Login

Hello,

I have created a custom login page design in Mashup and it is accessed with a public user application key (in URL)

The user entered their username and password in the login form and clicked on the login button I called service. So how can I validate username and password are correct or not?

Thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

In cases like yours, I usually make one "login" organization that contains all the groups of the other organizations.

This allows to have one common login page.

Regards,

Jens

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @ParthBhadiyadra 

Have you checked this Organization Login Page - Creating Login Page Forms for Organizations (ptc.com)

Validating Thingworx Credentials via service is not possible.

/ VR

Hello @Velkumar 

Thank you for your reply, 

In my Project there are multiple organizations available, so I need to create a common login page 

there is any other option to create a login page and authenticate the user?

Hi @ParthBhadiyadra 

Could you please provide more information on the use case ?

What do you mean by multiple organizations ? 

Is same app in Thingworx used by multiple organizations ?

/VR

Hello,

In cases like yours, I usually make one "login" organization that contains all the groups of the other organizations.

This allows to have one common login page.

Regards,

Jens

Hi @jensc 

Thank you for your reply it will solve my problem, but I want to create my own UI Design so there is any way to create a custom/own mashup design for the login page?

I know I can customize the organization's login page design, but can I create my own login page?

Hello,

As @Velkumar is saying, it is not really possible to validate users passwords from out of the box functionality.

Possibly you could build something to authenticate towards AD, but my guess is it will not be worth the time and effort.

Regards,

Jens

Announcements

Top Tags