cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Customized Status bar with multiple State definitions

Airin
11-Garnet

Customized Status bar with multiple State definitions

Hi All,

I would like to place a status bar in my mashup that displays the different stages/states of a machine in a particular shift. Suppose the shift is from 7AM-7PM, the machine may come across different states such as Not Ready, Ready, Running, Waiting, Fault etc. Each of the states has to be highlighted in the status bar based on the status color coding. How can it be done?

Which widget to be used to create a status bar?

How to give the proper state definition for each time interval?

Please suggest a solution. Thanks in advance.

Attaching a screenshot to give a sample look of status bar.

Regards,

Airin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sugumar_5656
14-Alexandrite
(To:Airin)

Hi Airin,

I thing the Proportional Chart widget will meet your requirement.

Regards

Sugumar R

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Sugumar_5656
14-Alexandrite

Hi Airin,

I thing the Proportional Chart widget will meet your requirement.

Regards

Sugumar R

abarki
15-Moonstone
(To:Sugumar_5656)

Hello Airin,

If @Sugumar_5656 response has answered your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution for the benefit of others who may have the same question in the future.

Thank you for your contributions to the PTC Community.

Abarki

Thank you @Sugumar_5656. It really helped in the current use case. 

Regards,

Airin

Hi @Sugumar_5656 ,

I have a further query in the same scenario. I am getting the status values in Boolean format. ie. 0 means not in that particular state and 1 means machine is in that particular state. How can I plot the status in Proportional chart and based on each state I need to give a specific color also.

Like, if running status tag is 1, it should display in chart in Green color. Similarly if stop status tag becomes 1, it should appear in red color. 

Hope you got a clearer idea of the use case. Please help me with a solution. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Airin

Sugumar_5656
14-Alexandrite

Hi @Airin ,

Assign the State formatting for the values in the proportional chart attribute fields.

Regards,

Sugumar R

Airinsara
5-Regular Member
(To:Sugumar_5656)

Top Tags