cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Data Export Fail

leokeinsfeld
13-Aquamarine

Data Export Fail

Hi everyone,

I was not able to export data from my Thingworx Foundation.

To export entities is working well.

dataexp.JPGapplog.JPG

Can someone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:leokeinsfeld)

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

The screenshot of the log you provided isn't complete.  Can you check the Application and Error logs under \ThingworxStorage\logs to determine if any errors are being received?  Which version of ThingWorx are you running?

If you've upgraded, it might be necessary to remove the validation.properties file located at \ThingworxStorage\esapi and restart ThingWorx.  This file will be recreated.  However, if you have made modifications to it, you will need to retain a copy of the file so you can merge your updates into the new one.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:leokeinsfeld)

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

The screenshot of the log you provided isn't complete.  Can you check the Application and Error logs under \ThingworxStorage\logs to determine if any errors are being received?  Which version of ThingWorx are you running?

If you've upgraded, it might be necessary to remove the validation.properties file located at \ThingworxStorage\esapi and restart ThingWorx.  This file will be recreated.  However, if you have made modifications to it, you will need to retain a copy of the file so you can merge your updates into the new one.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

If the previous response allowed you to resolve your issues, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same problem.  If you still need assistance, please let us know

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags