cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Data filter Widget

alenaromi
11-Garnet

Data filter Widget

I have bound my data filter widget to a grid and it seems to be working correctly,but i wanted to know if i gave 2 inputs for the same filter,example :all data with the Current location : India and Current location : America.Is this possible in the inbuilt widget or do we have to write a service ?If so can you please send the code for this service.   Also any idea how to style the widgets drop down feature.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:alenaromi)

I believe the current DataFilter widget only allows a single parameter filter without any logical statements.

So what you want to do can't be done with it.

Not sure if you know what use cases you have for filtering, else you can just use a List and Multi-Select and build your own query.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:alenaromi)

I believe the current DataFilter widget only allows a single parameter filter without any logical statements.

So what you want to do can't be done with it.

Not sure if you know what use cases you have for filtering, else you can just use a List and Multi-Select and build your own query.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:PaiChung)

Hi @alenaromi.

If the previous response allowed you to find a solution, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags