cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Data point on top of bar chart

Janakiraman
10-Marble

Data point on top of bar chart

Hi,

I have a requirement of displaying data points on top of each bar in the chart. I tried available custom widgets, not worked for me.

Please find the below image for your reference.

chrt.png

Regards,

Janakiraman P

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Janakiraman)

Hi @Janakiraman.

The value should be displaying when you hover, but if you wish for it to be visible above all bars, it appears that you will need to create your own widget to do this.  You could start with one we provide.  The documentation to do so is available here.

If you still have questions after reviewing the guide, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I think that marketplace Custom Chart Widgets can do it: https://marketplace.ptc.com/apps/216584/custom-chart-widgets-v302#!overview

Hi Carles,

We have tried it already, not working for the above requirement.

Regards,

Janakiraman P

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Janakiraman)

Hi @Janakiraman.

The value should be displaying when you hover, but if you wish for it to be visible above all bars, it appears that you will need to create your own widget to do this.  You could start with one we provide.  The documentation to do so is available here.

If you still have questions after reviewing the guide, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Janakiraman.

If the previous response allowed you to resolve your issue, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags