cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

DataModel Suggestion for implementation

Jamal8548
12-Amethyst

DataModel Suggestion for implementation

I would like to create a dashboard in thingworx and for that I have to create a datamodel first. I have already created a design and now would like to get insights about it.

My DASHBOAD BASE

Jamal8548_0-1716663150918.png

MY DASHBOAD (Here i have highlighted it into 10 parts means i am thinking to create 10 thingshapes for each section.)

Jamal8548_1-1716663416584.png

My Thingshapes

Jamal8548_2-1716663538735.png

Now main question. that would anybody like to guide me further information about datamodel. The Nerve Centre of Advanced Manufacturing Centre is a place where the dashboard of all the Reconfigurable Cells are displayed to monitor the cells’ environmental and health conditions. RC01 assembles the Limit Switch cover. RC02 assembles the Wi-Fi Smart Switch. RC03 assembles the Push Button. RC 04 assembles the limit switch. I am tasked to design and develop a dashboard using ThingWorx to monitor and display the parameters as shown on dashboard.

First of all my goal is to show random dummy generated data onto the dashboard and all cells have same properties (RC1 RC2 and so on..). So with selection of the cell from right side of panel the values would be update  for properties and i dont want to use values stream and timer in this project and i want to update the dasboard may be i will use refresh widget or something like that to get live update of data or if you can suggest me something you are welcome. 

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags