cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Date display on a graph

Alexey_Arkhipov
7-Bedrock

Date display on a graph

Hello everyone, can you please tell me how can I display the date on the x-axis?
I use line chart

Alexey_Arkhipov_0-1637241777848.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Apparently, I really used a custom widget. Now I have configured everything correctly, and consequently - the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your time!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Alexey_Arkhipov,

I believe you need to prepare an infotable data with DataShape - one field of type DateTime, another field of type Number (Downtime for example).

Bind above data to Line Chart and specify the XAxisField property of Line Chart should do the work.

This has already been done. For some reason there is no way to bind timestamp to the x-axis

Hi @Alexey_Arkhipov,

In that case, could you please make sure it's indeed built-in Line Chart widget in ThingWorx Platform, not a Widget introduced by extension?

Is it possible for you to provide the Mashup and all the dependent entities (Thing, Datashape etc.) 

Apparently, I really used a custom widget. Now I have configured everything correctly, and consequently - the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your time!

Top Tags