cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

DateTime widget format

ngourav
1-Newbie

DateTime widget format

Hi all,

Carles CollJoao PintoThounaojam AmarjitAmarkarthi Arasan

Can we change the datetime widget format ? because it changes when we select or take another value.

Thanks

Naveen

5 REPLIES 5

What does you mean?

mchehaibi
5-Regular Member
(To:CarlesColl)

Hi Naveen,

Can you provide further description or a screenshot of the issue you are mentioning ?

Best Regards,

Amine

Hi,

Actually there is some difference between the date widget property in TW version 7.0 and 7.1 .So actually what happens normally in 7.0 version when we view a mashup and the timedate widget comes the format is mm/dd/yyyy but when we select or choose any date in that then the format change to       yyyy-mm-dd. So i wanted to change this format to mm/dd/yyyy or vice versa.

Thanks

Naveen

I Naveen,

I'm sorry I can't be on help here, as we use a customized version of standard DateTime Widget property, but you may need to contact support team, as when we where customizing DateTime Widget we found various incoherences managing DateTime locale...

Carles.

Hi Naveen,

I am not very clear with what you are trying to ask. please add screen shots for the area you are talking.

But check this out. There are an easy for changing the date format.

Steps:

• Add a Localization token say "myDate"
  • Put String value as
    • yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.SSS or
    • dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm:ss.SSS or
    • yyyy-MM-dd etc.
  • then use the token "myDate" for the format you want to customized.

This work very well for me.

Top Tags